Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 1 November 2012

#193 Winner & Top 5


Hi there Crafty Pad Peeps, it;s Rachel here! 
Thanks so much for playing in the 
Its taken a long time and a lot of thought to decide on my winners - 
there were so many entries and such a high standard was set! 
But first of all the lucky winners are:

no.78 - Deonna B - Winner of £5.00 Voucher for



No. 100 - Jane - Winner of the
Letraset muted tone  Promarker set.


Please take your well deserved  Winners badges 
& wear them with pride on your blogs!
then email Debbie at craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk 
to claim your prizes

My top 5, in number order are:

17- Evie
60 - Susie
85 - Jenee
110 - Dora
115 - Pia

Well done ladies.
Please take your Top 5 badges & display them with pride!
Thanks for playing along & don't forget to enter the
#194 Christmas Is Coming Challenge this week!

Hugs Rachel &

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, thank you for choosing me as the winner of the Promarkers, really made my day. I have emailed you Debbie with my details. Thank you so very much and well done to you all. Jane x

Deonna Bemish said...

Yippee!!! I'm a winner! Thank you so very much and congrats to all.

Renee said...

Congrats Jane & Deonna! Lucky ladies!

Dora said...

Wow I am so excited :D Thank you for choosing me as one of the Top 5 this week and congrats to the other ladies too :) xxx